Lights From The Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to read the story and play the RP!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Re-opening and Defense System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian Gamma
Admin
Admin
Ian Gamma

Character sheet
Character Name: Ian Koal
Health Points:
Re-opening and Defense System Left_bar_bleue500000000000000000/500000000000000000Re-opening and Defense System Empty_bar_bleue  (500000000000000000/500000000000000000)
Power(s): Super Strength, can be focused to any part of body.

Re-opening and Defense System Empty
PostSubject: Re-opening and Defense System   Re-opening and Defense System EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:51 pm

On Saturday, August 14th, LFTA RP officially reopens. I will be implementing a new defense system. You can use defense items and powers to lower the damage and attack rolls of enemies. You can also find creative ways to dodge and block in battle, and I will roll to see if you do good. I will be explaining how you hit and miss, etc. If you roll a 20 or 1, you will be hurt yourself, and fail epicly. With defense, anything under 1 will get one extra damage done to oneself. The Power Success has also changed to fit this system.

I will have an event to go along with a new chapter that will be released on Friday or Saturday.

I'd like to thank Cookie for his help testing new systems for me!
Back to top Go down
https://lftarp.forumotion.net

Re-opening and Defense System
Page 1 of 1