Lights From The Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to read the story and play the RP!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Power Inc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian Gamma
Admin
Admin
Ian Gamma

Character sheet
Character Name: Ian Koal
Health Points:
Power Inc. Left_bar_bleue500000000000000000/500000000000000000Power Inc. Empty_bar_bleue  (500000000000000000/500000000000000000)
Power(s): Super Strength, can be focused to any part of body.

Power Inc. Empty
PostSubject: Power Inc.   Power Inc. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:44 pm

Pain
A man who we fought while on recon at Power Inc. He shot Arlen in the hand. Arlen later impersonated him at Power Inc. She almost killed him seeking revenge, but had a change of heart and defeated him before handing him over to the cops.

???
A man who can shoot plasma bolts. I met Proto while fighting him. We defeated him and found a Power Inc. business card.

???
A speedster fought by Green. He dropped the second Power Inc. business card.

???
An assassin fought by Tifa. She dropped the third Power Inc. business card.

???
A man with burning hot skin. I fought him in the battle against Power Inc.

???
A woman with freezing cold skin. Eddie fought her in the battle against Power Inc.

Choke
A woman with an unbreakable grip. Eddie discovered he could change temperature while fighting her. Misty helped Eddie defeat her in the battle against Power Inc.

???
A woman who can shoot geysers out of the ground if she is touching it. She is a co-leader of Power Inc. Stewie and I defeated her.

???
A man who can shoot lava out of the ground if he is touching it. He is a co-leader of Power Inc. Stewie and I defeated him.

Don Fischer/Absolute Zero
He can freeze things on touch. He and his brother Lawrence are bodyguards for the Power Inc. co-leaders. TFT defeated him.

Lawrence Fischer/Supernova
He can absorb energy to make him stronger, but he becomes unstable with more energy. He and his brother Don are bodyguards for the Power Inc. co-leaders. Vigilance defeated him.
He can freeze things on touch. Along with
Back to top Go down
https://lftarp.forumotion.net

Power Inc.
Page 1 of 1